Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Diving In... After Testing the Water

So this is my first Blog posting. I'm a 23 going on 24-year old college graduate who is waaay behind the times as far as social media goes. I consider myself at least moderately intelligent but for some reason any kind of computer based technology or advancement has eluded me and even given me the willies. I can't explain it. All I know is that I'm wishing for the Good-'Ol-Days of Oregon Trail while I'm forcing myself to start write this.
I'm nervous even now but I guess I had it coming. I'm not sure what this Blog is going to be about or who would want to read it, but in the end I suppose it will lead me to my true self and maybe lead some of my social media-lagging friends toward the light:)
Hopefully this will become a daily routine for me.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Jessica. Blogging is like flossing, you are supposed to do it everyday, but who are we kidding....Who has that kind of time?
    You've inspired me to get back on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Danielle...it's hard to do it every day when you have a full-time job and other obligations, but keep posting stuff. Even if you think it might not be long enough or is too silly. Sometimes I just post a picture, quote, video etc when I don't have time to write something more substantial. Keep at it! I'll keep commenting if you keep posting. And do you have a Twitter yet? Get one! :)

    ReplyDelete