Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where To Go From Here


For some reason God has chosen to bless me with a great sense of peace and at the same time a drive to learn more about everything I possibly can and improve myself.

The thing is, I don't know where to go with it. Ever have that happen? These feelings are part of the reason I started this blog but I'm still not sure what it's translating into. I'm getting kinda' frustrated with myself. DON'T become stagnant, DON'T get sidetracked, DON'T stop supporting myself. Ahhh!

I heard a random comment whilst channel surfing the radio this morning about a "Life Coach". I started to think, "Wow, can someone make a career out of telling others what to do with their lives?" I definitely do not want to get to the point where I think I need that much direction from someone else. The idea of paying someone to do that for me is sort of scary (am I just being a paranoid "conspiracy theorist" here? Someone back me up).

Hopefully I can find it in myself to be a self-motivator because having someone, like a Life Coach, doing it for me is just absurd. I've forced myself to start an exercise routine and eat better but my brain is still screaming for something to do.

If God chooses to open a door I have to make a decision to walk through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment